ASCE members elected to Fellow status have made celebrated contributions and developed creative solutions that have enhanced lives. Just 3 percent of Society members hold this prestigious honor.
The most recent members elevated to Fellow are:
• John F. England Jr., Ph.D., P.E., P.H. D.WRE
• Dinesh Katti, Ph.D., P.E., F.ASCE
• Roy Francis Kim Jr., P.E., F.ASCE
• George R. Koerner, Ph.D., P.E., F.ASCE
• Fred L. Ogden, Ph.D., P.E., F.EWRI, F.ASCE
• Gerarda M. Shields, Ph.D., P.E., F.ASCE
• Heng Wei, Ph.D., P.E., F.ASCE
If you have been at the ASCE Member grade for at least 10 years, and are a licensed Professional Engineer or Professional Surveyor (where licensure is available), you may be eligible to upgrade to Fellow status. Fellow status must be attained by professional accomplishments via application and election by the Membership Application Review Committee. Members may request a waiver of specific requirements.
Visit www.asce.org/fellows or email email@example.com to learn more about becoming an ASCE Fellow. Applications available at www.asce.org/fellows or by calling (800) 548-2723 (ASCE), ext. 6289, +1 (703) 295-6289 (International) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.