ASCE’s Structural Engineering Institute recently announced its class of 2021 SEI Fellows.
• Sigrid Adriaenssens, Ph.D., F.SEI, A.M.ASCE
• Mohammad Alhamaydeh, Ph.D., P.E., F.SEI, M.ASCE
• Mark Bendok, P.E., S.E., F.SEI, M.ASCE
• Paolo Bocchini, Ph.D., F.SEI, F.ASCE
• Laura E. Champion, P.E., F.SEI, M.ASCE
• John Cleary, Ph.D., P.E., F.SEI, M.ASCE
• Ross Corotis, Ph.D., P.E., S.E., F.EMI, F.SEI, Dist.M.ASCE, NAE
• John Duntemann, P.E., S.E., F.SEI, M.ASCE
• Michel Ghosn, Ph.D., F.SEI, M.ASCE
• John Lobo, P.E., P.Eng, F.SEI, M.ASCE
• Peter Marxhausen, P.E., F.SEI, M.ASCE
• Eric Sammarco, Ph.D., P.E., F.SEI, M.ASCE
• Ayman Shama, Ph.D., P.E., F.SEI, F.ASCE, LEED AP+C, ENV SP
• Jeannette Torrents, P.E., S.E., F.SEI, M.ASCE, LEED AP
• Cheng Yu, Ph.D., P.E., M.ASCE
The SEI Fellow grade of membership recognizes accomplished SEI members as leaders and mentors in the structural engineering profession.
To earn the honor, one must be a current, actively involved SEI member, a licensed P.E./S.E., and have at least 10 years’ responsible charge (typically post-P.E.).
Applications for the 2022 class can be submitted on the SEI Fellows page and are due Nov. 1.