ASCE presents nearly 100 Society awards every year, recognizing civil engineers who advance the profession either through achievement or published papers.
The most recent Society awards are:
• Mustafa Mashal, Ph.D., C.Eng, CP Eng, P.E., M.ASCE, and Alessandro Palermo, Ph.D., with the 2020 Alfred Noble Prize
• Philadelphia Younger Member Forum (Large Groups) and Mississippi Section Younger Member Group (Small Groups) with the Younger Member Group Award
• Xiaofeng Liu, P.E., M.ASCE, and Jie Zhang, Ph.D., P.E., M.ASCE, with the 2020 ASCE State of the Art of Civil Engineering Award
• Western Kentucky University ASCE Student Chapter with the 2020 Robert Ridgway Student Chapter Award
• Chong Tang and Kok-Kwang Phoon, Ph.D., P.E., F.ASCE, with the 2020 Norman Medal
Learn more about the full array of annual ASCE awards and how you can nominate worthy recipients.