Policy and legislation
What Civil Engineers Are Reading
- Avoid heat-related delays and cracks when pouring concrete
- Singapore’s newest desalination facility treats seawater and freshwater
- For contractors, verbal acknowledgments are not always reliable
- Equitable design becomes hot topic on college campuses
- Young engineer recovers nicely from a pandemic layoff
- Student voting rights amendment goes to ASCE membership on 2021 election ballot
- How do you know when it’s time to hire employees for your small business?
- Delhi-area airport to be India’s greenest
- Stephen Bechtel Jr., longtime CEO of Bechtel and champion of civil engineering, dies at 95
- Pavement book paves connections from ancient Egypt to the present
Subscribe to the Civil Engineering Source newsletter
The Civil Engineering Source newsletter delivers you essential news and perspectives from around the civil engineering industry every day.
And because it uses an AI-driven publishing platform, your Source enewsletter is specifically catered to your interests and career needs.