Policy and legislation
What Civil Engineers Are Reading
- To combat flooding, Arizona city turns to small-scale green infrastructure projects
- Italian and Chinese architecture combine in Chengdu, China, complex
- Buttigieg delivers infrastructure message from a bridge with a cracked steel beam
- Record-breaking $1M donation to fund ASCE student activities
- Internships, interview practice pay dividends for upstart engineers
- Augusta Canal helped power a Georgia city’s burgeoning textile industry
- 5 keys to unlocking professional success as a civil engineer
- Surviving high winds: Enhancing the durability of residential construction
- How to achieve net-zero emissions by 2050 — but there is a cost
- NASA beach project requires the right stuff — even for Florida sand
Subscribe to the Civil Engineering Source newsletter
The Civil Engineering Source newsletter delivers you essential news and perspectives from around the civil engineering industry every day.
And because it uses an AI-driven publishing platform, your Source enewsletter is specifically catered to your interests and career needs.