Policy and legislation
What Civil Engineers Are Reading
- Are civil engineers doing enough to account for climate change?
- Penn Station expansion creates ‘grand entrance’ to New York City
- Breakwaters aim to halt ongoing erosion at coastal refuge in Louisiana
- Avoid burnout during the pandemic with engineer's advice
- ASCE names official nominees for 2022 president-elect
- Can soil temperature predict a landslide?
- Coming soon: All feet will be equal
- Microplastics could be eliminated from wastewater at source
- Startups worldwide formulate outside-the-box solutions to water-shortage issues
- New material excels at removing copper from water quickly and efficiently
Subscribe to the Civil Engineering Source newsletter
The Civil Engineering Source newsletter delivers you essential news and perspectives from around the civil engineering industry every day.
And because it uses an AI-driven publishing platform, your Source enewsletter is specifically catered to your interests and career needs.