Policy and legislation
What Civil Engineers Are Reading
- Chinese art center boasts compelling design
- Taking on duty to defend may have ramifications for engineers
- What are the costs of life-cycle distributed stormwater control measures?
- ASCE reveals 10 New Faces of Civil Engineering for 2021
- Medieval structure reworked to make acoustics sing
- 5 things you didn’t know about the Ward House
- Is your house going to flood because of climate change? These maps will tell you
- Civil engineer brings profession to life with 'novel' approach
- Underwater habitat in Caribbean would increase efficiency for scientists
- Illinois city turns to green infrastructure to reduce combined sewer overflows
Subscribe to the Civil Engineering Source newsletter
The Civil Engineering Source newsletter delivers you essential news and perspectives from around the civil engineering industry every day.
And because it uses an AI-driven publishing platform, your Source enewsletter is specifically catered to your interests and career needs.