Policy and legislation
What Civil Engineers Are Reading
- Meet the new ASCE fellows for January
- ASCE salutes nine projects with 2021 OCEA Honor Awards
- Construction work set to begin at aging Ohio River lock-and-dam project
- Membrane research promises less expensive desalination treatment
- Are civil engineers doing enough to account for climate change?
- Penn Station expansion creates ‘grand entrance’ to New York City
- Breakwaters aim to halt ongoing erosion at coastal refuge in Louisiana
- Avoid burnout during the pandemic with engineer's advice
- Business leader learns employees can work successfully from home
- ASCE names official nominees for 2022 president-elect
Subscribe to the Civil Engineering Source newsletter
The Civil Engineering Source newsletter delivers you essential news and perspectives from around the civil engineering industry every day.
And because it uses an AI-driven publishing platform, your Source enewsletter is specifically catered to your interests and career needs.