Policy and legislation
What Civil Engineers Are Reading
- Infrastructure deal: Senate suddenly acts to take up bill
- Library receives capital makeover
- Financially battered airports to receive COVID-19 relief grants
- With focus on tech, ASCE Convention aims to boost careers, industry
- Examining social equity in infrastructure
- Inequities for Black and Latinx engineers continue, report finds
- West Virginia roads to receive $150M in surplus funds
- ASCE upbeat despite infrastructure framework hitting speed bump
- Infrastructure deal on shaky ground as parties struggle to resolve disputes
- Solar company is suing to stop the nation's first big offshore wind project
Subscribe to the Civil Engineering Source newsletter
The Civil Engineering Source newsletter delivers you essential news and perspectives from around the civil engineering industry every day.
And because it uses an AI-driven publishing platform, your Source enewsletter is specifically catered to your interests and career needs.