Policy and legislation
What Civil Engineers Are Reading
- Understanding the catastrophic 2003 Chinese subway line failure
- ASCE 'Report Card' indicates Biden has uphill climb to fix infrastructure
- 'Report Card for America’s Infrastructure' grades reveal widening investment gap
- AI-driven building facade will learn and ‘improve’ itself
- Guides offer practical help with load provisions of ASCE 7-16
- Cyberattack on Florida water facility should prompt security assessments
- New Seattle building code eliminates fossil fuels for most space and water heating
- Stepped, inverted library with sunken patios completed in Taiwan
- Collegiate New Faces of Civil Engineering signal profession's bright future
- Report Card debut event to include secretary of transportation
Subscribe to the Civil Engineering Source newsletter
The Civil Engineering Source newsletter delivers you essential news and perspectives from around the civil engineering industry every day.
And because it uses an AI-driven publishing platform, your Source enewsletter is specifically catered to your interests and career needs.