Policy and legislation
What Civil Engineers Are Reading
- How would you create a portable NDE device?
- Why civil engineering students should make things
- Look out for lawyers’ 'reptile' tactics in civil engineering cases
- Competence is at core of civil engineering profession
- Texas House targets power grid flaw that worsened February blackouts
- What does Biden's 2022 'skinny budget' offer infrastructure?
- Hydrogen: The fuel that is uniting the globe
- Avoid heat-related delays and cracks when pouring concrete
- Singapore’s newest desalination facility treats seawater and freshwater
- For contractors, verbal acknowledgments are not always reliable
Subscribe to the Civil Engineering Source newsletter
The Civil Engineering Source newsletter delivers you essential news and perspectives from around the civil engineering industry every day.
And because it uses an AI-driven publishing platform, your Source enewsletter is specifically catered to your interests and career needs.