Policy and legislation
What Civil Engineers Are Reading
- Airport runway assessment made easier, thanks to dual deflection testing
- Flush with ideas, 'Pipe Dreams' explores how toilet design could redefine sanitation
- Comments sought on new edition of ASCE 7
- New ASCE manual of practice aids in design of hazard-resilient projects
- Floating ferry landings help solve NYC transit travails
- Are incentives for time savings ethical?
- Aiming to ease congestion, transit project extends rail to Silicon Valley
- Sen. Susan Collins says new infrastructure offer won't include gas tax hike
- University course teaches sustainability from all angles
- How digital as-builts and connected construction support sustainable infrastructure
Subscribe to the Civil Engineering Source newsletter
The Civil Engineering Source newsletter delivers you essential news and perspectives from around the civil engineering industry every day.
And because it uses an AI-driven publishing platform, your Source enewsletter is specifically catered to your interests and career needs.